The Planning Inspectorate Wales are an independent body that conduct Planning Appeals in Wales. They provide a clear framework for these appeals and are able to guide applicants through the Appeal process.
Contact details for The Planning Inspectorate in Wales:
Tel: 029 2082 3866
There have been a number of appeal decisions relating to low-impact development in Wales. Whilst some of these appeals were made under local policies, they were all influenced either by the emerging One Planet Development policy, or the adopted OPD Policy and associated Practice Guidance.
Low-Impact Development Appeals List:
- Lammas (2009) Lammas Appeal Decision
- Coedwig Blaen (2009) Coedwig Blaen Appeal Decision
- John Hargraves (2011) John Hargraves Appeal Decision
- Tom O Kane (2013) Tom O Kane Appeal Decision
- Cornerwood (2012) Cornerwood Appeal Decision
- Cornerwood Resubmission (2013) Cornerwood Appeal Decision (2)
- Warren Dingle Farm (2013) Warren Dingle Farm Appeal Decision